So how do you go about finding and hiring the best people available?
There are two ways that you can achieve this.
The first way…
The first is our comprehensive recruiting training program during which we will train you and your staff in the necessary processes to successfully hire new employees.
The second is to let us do it all for you.
The recruitment process is a time-consuming task at the best of times, and quite often business owners and management do not have the spare time to get it done. So why not let us take this onerous task off your hands completely?
We will assist you
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Locate the right Candidates
- We will word the advertisement in just the right way to attract the people you are seeking.
- Then we will organise the receipt of applications and start the selection process.
Work through the selection process
- No-one is going to send you a poor resume or referral. We have a number of carefully designed procedures that help us to screen resumes and candidates.
- We know what to look for that starts alarm bells ringing.
- We will respond on your behalf to all applicants and arrange interviews for those you wish to see.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Through the interview process
- We will conduct behavioural interviews to complete the selection process. (Behavioural interviewing is a technique based on the premise that a person’s past performance on the job is the best predictor of their future performance. We will conduct interviews using this proven method and then provide you with a comprehensive report on selected personnel.)
- Once we have a shortlist from the interview process, we will conduct background and reference checks and then send a written job offer to the selected person.
- We will then recommend a small number of candidates for you to interview and select the best candidate.