All of our Everything DiSC profiles come with access to MyEverythingDiSC.com, which is a free online resource for anyone who has taken an Everything DiSC profile. This tool provides participants access to take their profiles out of the classroom into the workplace with practical application.
- Learn more about your DiSC style and what that means for working with co-workers who have different styles and priorities.
- Listen to an in-depth podcast of your behavioural style, for deeper understanding.
- Understand your main contributions and challenges when working with others.
- Upload your Everything DiSC profiles and choose which you would like as your primary report to share with others.
- Scroll around the DiSC Map to learn each style’s unique characteristics.
- Discover the history and evolution of DiSC, from William Marston’s creation of the theory to the cutting-edge implementation of adaptive testing and beyond!
- Review an easy-to-understand summary of the research and theory behind DiSC.
- Invite co-workers to create Comparison Reports as well as manage invitations received from others.
Once your account is set up you can choose how co-workers can search for you whether that be by name, email or nickname and manage your privacy settings and other account information as well!
This can be used as an interactive follow-up website where your clients can continue to learn about DiSC and connect with their colleagues. Whether it’s inviting a new team member to create an Everything DiSC Comparison Report or generating a Customer Interaction Map before that next sales meeting, MyEverythingDiSC.com makes working with DiSC a daily event.
Click Here MyEverythingDiSC.com