Human resourcesHaving a Customer-Centred Culture is important for your business success
However, being customer centred is totally different to being customer focused!
Are You Truly Customer Centered
We constantly hear from organisations that they have great customer service, even if they are customer focussed in their approach.
Customer focused says that you will listen to what the customer has to say, maybe even agree with them, but then decide if you will do anything about their feedback.
Customer centred means that you will take on board feedback and actually seek it from your customers, listening to what they have to say and then using that information to build strategies, policies and the basic framework running your organisation.
It may even mean dumping programs that you thought the market wanted, only to replace them with the programs that are actually wanted.
Five Areas that need our focus in a Customer Centred Culture
- The organisation’s policies, programs and operations are designed with the customer in mind
- The Customer Service Department must be the business driver of the organisation
- Clear pathways for feedback are set in place (such as surveys or even a call centre) to gather information, making it as easy as possible for the customer to give feedback
- Clearly defined performance measures, that are regularly reviewed to ensure they reflect the needs/wants of the customer and best practice for the industry
- A process of continually finding ways to bridge the gap between your business and your customers, with the ultimate intent of showing genuine commitment to the customer and their experience with your organisation. There are a number of different areas that can be measured. These Are:
- Customer (Insight and Foresight): Who are your customers now and who could they be in the future
- Competitor (Insight and Foresight): Who are your competitors now and who could they be in the future
- Strategic Alignment: Are all areas of your organisation aligned and functioning well together.
- Peripheral Vision: What is going on around your organisation
- Collaboration: How is each area of your organisation working together
- Empowerment: Has your team been empowered and released to do what they are meant to be doing
We Pride Ourselves On Our Professional Approach
We will appoint your own, personal point of contact to help and advise you. Not fob you off to the first person that answers the phone at the call centre.
Big Business advice in small business language
We provide Corporate Level advise in a way the Small Business owners can understand and relate to.
Plus we have the ability to upscale our services as your business grows and develops.
Locals That Understand
We are Tasmanians, primarily helping Tasmanians.
We understand the local environment and the issues local businesses face.
From Our Principal
HR ADVICE FROM A TRUSTED SOURCE
Other HR companies talk about how they will stand behind and support you. But do they really know what it takes to run a small business?
Do they understand what you have to go through each and every day? We Do!
You see, before seeing the need that small businesses had in this area, I ran a successful small business for over 15 years.
I have been where you are. And with a team boasting similar experience totalling over 100 years, I can promise you we will not stand behind you, we will stand with you shoulder to shoulder, providing the best advice and support at a price the big companies will not match.
Call us today to find out why we are simply better.
Get In Touch
Assurance HR Management
+61 1800 577 515
Level 3, 85 Macquarie Street Hobart 7000
P.O. Box 170 Rokeby TAS 7019