Our experience team of qualified professionals assist businesses and organisations who want to improve their work practices, performance and people management.
We assist businesses of all sizes from SME’s to large organisations and franchises. We fill in the gaps with your current HR demands, be it a few hours a month, someone to call on in times of need, through to one of our team working within your organisation.
We provide the services you need to have your very own HR Department at a fraction of the cost, or we can run it for you.
Not only you know what you can and cant say but also does not cost you the price of a full time HR Professional on staff.
We are based in Hobart but work with a wide range of clients across Australia.
Cloud-based HR system
- 24/7 access and protection
- Best practice tools, templates and management
- Call tracking and management
- Candidate Management
- Centralised records management
- Contractor Management
- Employee management
- Hiring / management / termination
- Simplify day-to-day tasks
- Training & Qualifications
- Volunteer management
- Work health and safety
- Employment Contracts
- Individual Flexibility Agreements
- Modern Award Determination Staff and Management Classification
- Wage Rates & Payslips
- Applicant assessment and profiling
- Application selection Induct Staff on your behalf or show you how to do it
- Provide Induction Manuals or assist in developing your own
Administration Auditing HR documentation & processes Industrial Relations Position Descriptions Setting and delivering on expectations i.e KPI’s targets or commissions
Conduct Performance Reviews Performance feedback and systems
Termination & Conciliation
Provide advice on dismissing an employee Complete the written warning forms & termination letters Conduct Termination of Employee Meetings and follow correct Termination procedures Provide exit forms and interview staff as part of an exit strategy
Policies & Procedures
Develop tailored workplace policies and procedures Implement communication methods to inform the workplace of policies and procedures Provide legislative policies and procedures (including EEO, Discrimination & Harassment, Grievance, Workplace Bullying and more)